Account/Customer Service Manager
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Account/Customer Service Manager
Dept. Customer Service
Reporting to: Vice President of Customer Service
SUMMARY: The Account/Customer Service Manager will manage customer relationships and sales processes for the processing market accounts. He/She is responsible for new account conversions while managing an existing account base, where sales penetration and customer retention are equally important. This position requires extensive partnerships with external and internal customers on a daily basis in order to achieve results. Perform administrative duties, maintains mail technology expertise, and delivers enterprising customer solutions that drive sales and revenue growth. He/She will supervise Customer Account Specialist (CAS) activities to maximize company profitability while providing a hassle-free experience for customers. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, handle and resolve customer concerns, update inventory management systems, analyze/compile information and generate reports as needed. Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining routine communication and interaction. Implement policies and procedures to optimize the interaction with new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned,
- Communicate with customers concerning existing/new projects and pricing
- Establish relationships with new customers which includes policies, procedures and systems to be used by department
- Maintain and grow revenue in an existing account base
- Interim customer interface until process with new customers is established
- Assignment of new customers, working with CAS on transfer of information
- Manage Customer Service department
- Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Participate in the selection of customer service staff
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure successful processing and activation of new accounts and to resolve customer issues, billing discrepancies, special needs and request
- Meet with customers on routine basis to determine level of satisfaction, exploring new opportunities
- Work with Vice President of Customer Service to establish goals and achieve objectives
- Assist in quoting new projects
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable in job responsibilities/tasks for other CAS's; serve as back-up for role as needed
- Weekly and Monthly Billing
- Reconcile Inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor Degree in business or related field desired. Customer focused; experience interfacing with customers — 5 to 10 years. Professional appearance and communication skills; Excellent business acumen; Excellent customer relation skills (friendly, courteous and helpful); Proficient at computer operation, inventory management systems, keyboarding and internet operation; good grammar, voice and diction; excellent communication skills; excellent analytical skills; ability to interpret instructions; ability to think strategically and to lead.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds complying with corporate safety policies.
REO Logistics INC
BusinessView all jobs at REO Logistics INC
Get fresh Title Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!