Outside Sales/Project Manager
Advocate Construction - Roofing and Exterior Contracting Industry
REO Consulting is the recruitment partner of the hiring company
Compensation: Commission Only - Projected earnings: $70,000 +
$900/week draw during training
$500/ Month Auto Allowance
$300/ Month Health Insurance Allowance
Position Description: The Project Manager is responsible for the inspection, sales, and management of the company’s exterior installation projects from start to finish. Trades to be sold/ managed include primarily Roofing, Gutter Installation, Painting, Siding, Windows and Doors. Key responsibility is to provide excellent customer service to clients as well as be able to manage the team of installers. The company’s primary source of work is from hail damage. The front range of Colorado has one of the highest incidences of damaging hail in the nation. The successful candidate will be given a referral book of business that represents 50% of his/ her sales goal. He/ She must identify, inspect and sell the remaining 50% book of business. The PM will need to learn the existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and track the status of all materials, appointments, installations etc. that pertain to a successful/on-time project completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement a sales plan that meets/exceeds goals.
• Give sales presentations to prospective customers that highlight how Advocate Construction can help them.
• Maintain good relationships with prospective and current customers.
• Keep a busy but flexible schedule that changes day-to-day and can include nights and weekends.
• Able to multitask and handle large volumes of projects simultaneously.
• Pursue sales leads given by our office and generate your own sales leads.
• Manage all aspects of the customer relationship from inquiry to project completion.
• Ensure on-time orders and deliveries of all supplies, materials, contractors.
• Schedule and conduct roof inspections. Relay findings, including photos with customer.
• Draft and review contract with customers.
• Ensure daily updates to the CRM project management system with excellent attention to detail.
• Learn and become an expert on all roofing materials used by Advocate Construction.
• Must be able to climb up on a roof, transport ladders and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Serve as the point person for any customer complaints and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
• Must be willing to travel the Front Range and work occasional weekends when needed.
• Ensure online Insurance Adjuster training is complete and issued within a month of employment (time/cost of training and licensing covered by Advocate Construction).
• Expand your knowledge in the roofing industry by attending supply house training, product trainings, webinars that pertain to product, services or education in the roofing industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Hard-working, goal-driven with a strong can-do attitude.
• Able to quickly identify and solve problems.
• Organized, self-starter and motivated problem solver.
• Clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Interpersonal, time management and rapport building skills as well as the ability to develop strong business relationships with team and customers.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels.
• Resilient with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 Years in project management or sales. Specific Roofing Sales experience is NOT required. Experience in construction industry preferred; will train the right candidate
• Must have a valid driver’s license, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and a reliable vehicle.
• Bilingual skills are a plus.