OFFICE MANAGER, ADVANCED ENDODONTICS PC, NOVI, MI
*REO Consulting, LLC is the recruitment partner for Advanced Endodontics PC, Novi, MI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Act as first point of contact for all vendors and visitors and ensure that all receive exceptional customer service.
· Responsible for developing a patient-focused culture among staff, leading by example, and ensuring a world-class patient experience for all.
· Facilitates appropriate systems and integration of systems.
· Communication with team leaders at referral offices.
· Answer incoming calls, receive messages, schedule appointments and route calls accordingly.
· Responsible for ensuring all front team members are generating quotes and overseeing insurance and billing.
· Act as the purchasing agent for the organization, including vendor research, bid requests, review and oversight.
· Responsible for the office’s day-to-day operations, including supply requisition, managing maintenance services, and office equipment, and vendor communications.
· Generate reports and serve as a business operations expert by identifying areas in need of improvement. Conduct research, make recommendations and spearhead solution action plan.
· Oversight of office and employee HIPAA compliance.
· Provide administrative support to the owner doctor, including calendar management, composing and preparing correspondence, and preparing reports.
· Oversee meeting scheduling for office staff.
· Monthly meeting with owner doctor to review the previous month and coming month.
· Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
· Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in workplace culture.
· Ensure patient-focused company culture by offering continuous feedback, support and coaching.
· Collaborate with owners on recruitment and retention initiatives.
· Develop and administer formal employee review and improvement plan.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
Organized self-starter and motivated problem solver.
Critical thinking skills for problem solving.
Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction.
Clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
Superior attention to detail, ability to consistently demonstrate a high level of quality in their work.
Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels and build cross-functional relationships.
Experience in an HR-related role.
Expert knowledge of HIPPA rules, regulations and compliance.
Ability to work more than 40 hours a week, on occasion, to meet the needs of the practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Management and at least five (5) years in a Medical Office Manager role.
OR, in lieu of a degree
Ten (10) years in a Medical Office Manager position.