Rent One Sikeston, MO
- Expired: May 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Sikeston, MO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We offer Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, and Opportunities for Advancement.
We're looking for a dynamic leader to join the Rent One team as a Store Manager. The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities for you to maximize your earning potential though performance incentives.
- We offer freedom and flexibility to build your business;
- We also provide solid foundational resources to support you and your team.
- Minimum of one-year sales and leadership experience;
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience hiring and developing co-workers;
- Excellent multitasking, decision making, organization and on occasion, negotiating skills;
- Experience with client retention is a plus;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that complies with organizational standards.
We challenge our Store Managers to put their leadership and collaboration skills to the test and seek out ways to positively impact the lives of our customers and coworkers every day. To complete the package, we're going to tap into your creativity to manage your team, a fresh showroom floor, and a backroom waiting for deliveries. This role is a close as you can get to running a business without owning it!
A day in the life of a Store Manager varies, but regular activities include:
- Ensure employee engagement and motivation while fostering a positive workplace and culture;
- Maximize store performance and efficiency through implementation of proper hiring, scheduling, training, performance management, and mentoring initiatives;
- Oversee and direct management of store cash, financials, deliverables, record keeping, and reporting;
- Oversee and direct inventory control and ensure all merchandise is clean, attractive and organized;
At Rent One, EVERYONE is important - our clients, our communities and our co-workers.
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One, it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better career!
Why Should You Apply?
Closed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays at 6 p.m.
We'd love to help you write your success story and provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets to the next level.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
Structured on-the-job training that includes a 12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our employees to the top!
Invest in your future by participating in our 401k program. Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next 5%!
Education & Gym
Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.
RetailView all jobs at Rent One