Client Retention Specialist
Our Client Retention Specialists are dedicated, flexible, hardworking, and people oriented. They are goal-driven yet compassionate, and they help our clients get to ownership faster through regular interaction. We cannot succeed without them! The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities to grow it though performance.
- We offer a 60-day certification training program to help you succeed and earn more;
- We also offer regular opportunities for review and advancement.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent people and negotiation skills, and problem-solving instincts;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that complies with organizational standards.
We challenge our Client Retention Specialists to set the bar when seeking out new ways to positively impact the lives of our customers every day. Successful Client Retention Specialists put their relationship skills to the test and regularly exercising their on-the-spot decision making talents.
A day in the life of a Client Retention Specialist varies, but regular activities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the company;
- Manage past due accounts including working with clients to get their accounts in good standing with a program they can afford and that help them get to ownership;
- Participate in servicing, delivery, and return of products to the client's home;
- At times, the CRS will assist other coworkers in the store such as during times of peak activity, absences and planned time off.
At Rent One, EVERYONE is important- our clients, our communities and our co-workers.
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One, it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better career!
Why Should You Apply?
Closed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays at 6 p.m.
We'd love to help you write your success story and provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets to the next level.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
Structured on-the-job training that includes a 12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our employees to the top!
Invest in your future by participating in our 401k program. Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next 5%!
Education & Gym
Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.
RENT ONEOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView All RENT ONE Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.