Studio Leader/Sales Consultant
- Posted: 7 days ago
Join us in our journey of normalizing tattoo removal around the world! Removery is an innovative, collaborative laser tattoo removal company. We take pride in our mission to make a real difference in people’s lives by supporting them as they embrace change through their tattoo removal journey. Our vision is to remain professional, genuine and approachable. Removery’s working environment is driven by a clinically proven, human-oriented, removal process that achieves results! Our teams feel privileged to play a role in empowering our clients to be who they want to be. As such, Removery team members live by the values of Trust, Passion, Purpose, Focus and Effectiveness. Studio teams are highly trained and passionate about what they do. We strive to make it easy for those with unwanted tattoos to remove them - in the most accessible locations, with the best technology, in safe and comfortable environments and with studio teams who will support them throughout their journey.
Removery was formed in 2019 through a merge of the four leading tattoo removal brands in North America. The underlying businesses have operated a combination of 20+ years and have performed more than 400,000 treatments, enabling us to offer clients an unrivaled treatment experience. Based in Austin, TX, Removery is the only scaled, pure play provider of laser tattoo removal services in the world. We use best in class technology utilizing the innovative PicoWay® laser equipment to remove tattoos safely and effectively. The foundation is in place to build a network of 400+ locations across the US, Canada, and Australia over the next 5 years.
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Lead Sales Consultant is the Studio Leader for their designated team. They will lead their team to success in providing outstanding tattoo removal services and customer service to their clients. They will get desired results by driving business through flawless execution of operations and optimizing brand standards. They will be responsible for developing team members through coaching and goal setting while upholding performance accountability standards. The Lead Sales Consultant will enhance and maintain an inspiring and motivating workplace where the team can thrive.
Our expert marketing and contact center teams provide warm leads, along with accessibility to follow-up with potential clients who have not purchased in the past. We also ask that you showcase excitement through community outreach to generate as much interest in our service as possible! In addition to leading your team and community outreach, your primary responsibilities include delivering a warm, engaging consultative experience to our clients, educating them on the tattoo removal process, working in partnership with your team members, and other administrative-related tasks required for business operations.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, coaching and mentorship to studio team members to achieve engagement and drive business results including exceeding company collections and sales goals
- Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote an environment of accountability and engagement
- Lead business initiatives, including but not limited to scheduling, confirming team member’s time sheets are correct and completed, preparing reports, evaluating data, and interviewing top talent
- Lead daily team huddles, checking in with your team on the goals and plan for the day for best daily success. Lead your Removery location in understanding of KPIs, monthly targets, and reporting to ensure your team can consistently set, monitor and exceed goals
- Partner with Regional Manager to forecast for future business needs; develop and implement appropriate response plan.
- Communicate company initiatives to studio team, gaining buy-in from team members on why changes are positive, and ensure standards are maintained
- Conduct consultations with new clients and close sales by building strong rapport, demonstrating ethical sales practices, educating, and showcasing the value we offer. Communicate realistic removal expectations and treatment outcomes
- Manage the follow-up process in partnership with our contact center and marketing teams by communicating with clients who have expressed an interest in tattoo removal or fading
- Deliver "5-Star" customer experience consistently as an individual contributor and as a studio team. Analyze client feedback to identify trends and patterns to coach team to further enhance the CX and grow their business
- Partner with the Retention Specialist to minimize refunds and appropriately handle client complaints
- Ensure all financial policies are adhered to including cash handling, banking, daily register close and expense reporting
- Maintain adequate stock of inventory and ensure ordering protocols are being followed and approve stock orders
- Develop and nurture tattoo artist relationships in the local community and engage artists in the Removery artist community initiatives
- Spearhead community outreach and align with marketing initiatives. Conduct inventory to ensure adequate promotional materials are on-hand to participate in any community events that can promote the company and further lead generation.
- Manage relationships with the facilities team, ensuring all work requests are completed in a timely manner, escalate if outstanding
- Ensure studio meets expectations for visual presentations, operational excellence, and brand standards
- Understand and effectively communicate Removery policies and procedures to employees
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as required for the success of the brand
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A leader with proven track record in negotiation and overcoming objections in a consultative sales environment, with demonstrated potential for increasing responsibility
- Successful track record of motivating and building teams, developing strong talent to achieve desired goals
- History of creating cultures of exceptional customer experience and operational excellence through the execution of goals and objectives
- A deep understanding of business acumen with an entrepreneurial mind set Self-motivated multi-tasker with a willingness and proven ability to be resourceful and solution-oriented
- Strong connectivity and understanding of client needs, with exceptional client experience standards; Excellent interpersonal skills and passionate about helping people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work across teams with excellent time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Ability to quickly identify, assess and resolve conflicts and skilled at providing and receiving constructive feedback for the betterment of self and others.
- Motivated by a quota-driven environment tied to commission and demonstrated discipline in achievement of goals
- Proven ability to lead and facilitate change programs; learn quickly and change direction on short notice
- Passion for the tattoo removal industry and our brand; awareness this is not ‘just a job’ but an invitation to be an empathetic partner with our clients through an emotional time in their lives. Comfortable, confident and competent in conducting client consultations and selling our services
- 2-5 years of B2C selling experience preferred; Excellent consultative sales and negotiation experience in a retail, Medspa or similar setting required
- Empathetic toward team members with outstanding communication, strong capability to identify and solve problems in a positive and effective manner
- Display consistent professionalism and a positive attitude, ensuring your team does as well
- Innovative and curious – bringing ideas to the table to improve your location operationally and the business as a whole; A growth mindset and the ability to learn new skills and continue learning
- Demonstrated agility and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.) and quick to learn technology; previous experience using Microsoft office and booking software systems preferred
Removery offer a stable, long-term career in a growing, rewarding, fast-paced and fun industry. You will be part of a supportive and close-knit team with room for advancement within the company, and the opportunity to perform purposeful work. Removery is proud to offer a competitive salary based upon experience, in tandem with a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision with HRA option
- STD and LTD
- $50,000 group life insurance at no cost to you! Plus the option to purchase more
- 40-hours sick time and 80-hours vacation
- Eight (8) company paid holidays
- A Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program – benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Collaborative work environment with an amazing culture
- Ongoing Comprehensive Training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, political affiliation or any other non-job-related factors. We value diversity and are committed to building a team that values an inclusive culture that represent a global perspective of experiences, skills, backgrounds, and expertise.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at REMOVERY LLC