Lead Sales Consultant
Join us in our journey of normalizing tattoo removal around the world! Removery is an innovative, collaborative laser tattoo removal company. We take pride in our mission to make a real difference in people’s lives by supporting them as they embrace change through their tattoo removal journey. Our vision is to remain professional, genuine, and approachable. Removery’s working environment is driven by a clinically proven, human-oriented, removal process that achieves results! Our teams feel privileged to play a role in empowering our clients to be who they want to be. As such, Removery team members live by the values of Trust, Passion, Purpose, Focus and Effectiveness. Studio teams are highly trained and passionate about what they do. We strive to make it easy for those with unwanted tattoos to remove them - in the most accessible locations, with the best technology, in safe and comfortable environments and with studio teams who will support them throughout their journey.
Removery was formed in 2019 through a merge of the four leading tattoo removal brands in North America. The underlying businesses have operated a combination of 20+ years and have performed more than 800,000 treatments, enabling us to offer clients an unrivaled treatment experience. Based in Austin, TX, Removery is the only scaled, pure play provider of laser tattoo removal services in the world. We use best in class technology utilizing the innovative PicoWay® laser equipment to remove tattoos safely and effectively. The foundation is in place to build a network of 400+ locations across the US, Canada, and Australia over the next 5 years.
You will be a critical member of our team as we continue to grow in the US, Canada, and Australia.
Our Lead Sales Consultants are vital members of the business - driving consultative sales, educating new clients, and delivering unmatched service as new clients come to us to begin their removal or fading journey!
Our expert marketing and contact center team provide warm leads, along with accessibility to follow-up with potential clients who have not purchased in the past. We also ask that you showcase excitement around community outreach to generate as much interest in our service as possible! From there, your primary responsibilities include delivering a warm, engaging consultative experience to our clients, educating on the tattoo removal process from start to finish, working in partnership with our Laser Technicians, and other administrative-related tasks required for business operations.
- Close sales and build strong rapport with potential clients by demonstrating ethical sales practices, educating, and showcasing the value of our approach, service, and protocols
- Maintain detailed client records – both new, future potential, and referral clients
- Manage follow up process in partnership with our contact center and marketing teams by communicating with clients who have expressed an interest in tattoo removal or fading
- Lead your Removery location in understanding of KPIs, monthly targets, and reporting to ensure your team can consistently set, monitor, and exceed goals
- Conduct consultations with new clients, educating them about the laser tattoo removal process
- Communicate realistic removal expectations and treatment outcomes
- Proven track record in negotiation and overcoming objections in a consultative environment
- Administrative tasks such as greeting clients, answering phones, responding to emails, handling client payments, etc.
- Manage bookings in collaboration with our contact center
- Drive sales results through consultative selling
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering superior customer service
- Community networking and outreach in collaboration with our Marketing team, to inform the public of our service offerings and promotional opportunities
- Build loyal referral relationships with tattoo artists, businesses, and clients
- Participate in brand-wide updates as well as regular Regional team calls and meetings
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- Preserve visual and merchandising brand standards
- Conduct inventory to ensure adequate products, promotional materials, branding on-hand to exceed customer expectations
- Additional responsibilities, as required for the success of the brand
- Passionate about helping people and the tattoo removal industry
- Awareness this is not ‘just a job’ but an opportunity to make an impact in a positive and meaningful way for our clients while they embrace their tattoo removal journey
- 2-5 years of B2C selling experience preferred
- Excellent consultative sales and negotiation experience in a retail, Medspa or similar setting required
- Comfortable, confident and competent in conducting client consultations and selling our services
- Motivated by a quota-driven environment tied to commission
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding communication, strong capability to identify and solve problems independently. A growth mindset: the ability to learn new skills and continue learning
- Enthusiastic about the industry and our brand
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Display consistent professionalism and a positive disposition
- Ability to work and contribute as part of a small, cohesive team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with demonstrated agility in a high-change environment
- Innovative and curious – bringing ideas to the table to improve your location operationally and the business as a whole
- Comfortable doing a variety of tasks and a good multi-tasker
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.) and quick to learn technology; previous experience using Microsoft office and booking software systems preferred
- Reliable & punctual: Available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Removery offers a stable, long-term career in a growing, rewarding, fast-paced and fun industry. You will be part of a supportive and close-knit team with room for advancement within the company and given the opportunity to perform purposeful work. Removery is proud to offer a competitive salary based upon experience, in tandem with a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision with HRA option, STD and LTD
- 50K in Life Insurance, at no cost to you! Plus, the option to purchase more
- 120-hours of accrued, paid, vacation time
- Eight (8) company paid holidays
- 401K with generous Company Match
- A Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program – benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Collaborative work environment with an amazing culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Ongoing Comprehensive Training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other non-job-related factors. We value diversity and are committed to building a team that values an inclusive culture that represent a global perspective of experiences, skills, backgrounds, and expertise.
Powered by JazzHR
REMOVERY LLCAllentown, PA
BusinessView All REMOVERY LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.