"Want to work for a dynamic and fun team?! Reliant Services is THE place! We serve individuals with disabilities and enjoy every minute of making their day brighter!"
The DM ensures clientele on his/her caseload receive services required to live successfully in their communities. The DM coordinates with Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and external stakeholders to deliver the highest level of community based services.
- Services under your direction provided in compliance with Reliant Services’ policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Attend meetings related to supporting your caseload (PCSPs, etc.).
- Maintaining relationships with appropriate stakeholders to support your caseload (families, Support Coordinators (SCs), trainers, etc.).
- Assisting in training and training material preparation for DSPs.
- Coordinating client and employee communications to ensure compliance with internal and external expectations.
- Coordinating other communication (with SCs, physicians, etc.) as needed to support client integration into society.
- Ensuring proper matching of trained DSPs and your caseload.
- Inspecting expectations of DSPs (documentation, reports, time clock, etc.).
- Approving/denying DSP changes that affect caseload.
- Documenting any infractions by DSPs that are counter to expectations.
- Providing a Monthly Report of the entire caseload to the Executive Director.
- Ensuring monthly summaries for each client on caseload is prepared and ready to send to SC in a timely manner.
- Rotating on-call for evenings and weekends.
- Ability to autonomously address the needs of his/her caseload.
- Monthly Report ensuring as many available units as possible are filled within the caseload.
- Satisfy clients, families, employees, and the like for your caseload.
- Growing caseload: clientele and billable units.
- Positive Disposition/Sociable
- Caseload management experience
- Likes to creatively solve challenging problems.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Doesn’t shy away from confrontation.
- Proficient in Office & Google Suite.
- Has great bedside manner/social skills with clientele and employees
BS Degree in Social Services, Healthcare Administration, or the like (Master’s preferred).
Many Employee Benefits:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,600.00 to $42,000.00 /year
RELIANT SERVICES LLC
Why Work Here?Reliant Services was founded in 2011 by Rich Alred to help people with intellectual and development disabilities get jobs. As rich found success, he realized the great needs in their home lives. Over the years, Reliant added home care, day services and much more to the service roster.
"Want to work for a dynamic and fun team?! Reliant Services is THE place!
Salt Lake City, UT