Systems Engineer - Release Management Support
- Expired: December 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide technical oversight by reviewing the Release Management (RM) plan submissions to assist TSA in the timely submission and review of Request for Change (RFC)
- Provide technical oversight by reviewing of Infrastructure release plans to test objectives, test plans, and test cases are performed to ensure TSA SELC Release Readiness Review (RRR) compliance guidelines
- Provide technical oversight by conducting deliverable reviews for the TSA Release Manager
- Review and analyze tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes as appropriate
- Review, analyze, measure, track, and evaluate weekly progress against the technical initiative and project plans
- Evaluate current IT system processes, including monitoring faults, performance and capacity, and collaborate with IT Operations Leadership on continuous process and quality improvement
- Research, develop, update and maintain program record documentation
- Support development of process flows, templates, and use of industry Best Practices
- Provide support of contractual deliverables, including Weekly Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Quarterly Status Reports and Assessment Reports
- Attend meetings with Government personnel and provide recommendations, as needed
- Evaluate and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that include timely communication, documentation, and accurate record-keeping as determined by the Government
- Must have an information technology background
- Strong information technology acumen and understanding of processes in change, configuration, release , asset management
- 5+ years demonstrated knowledge and experience using Federal or DHS systems
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work on simultaneous projects
- Ability to quickly recognize and prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with stakeholders at various organizational levels to support
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and research skills
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, and good communication skills (verbal and writing)
- BA/BS required
RELI Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
RELI Group is an established
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.
Powered by JazzHR
RELI Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at RELI Group, Inc.