Systems Engineer - Asset Management
- Expired: December 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide oversight and compliance for asset management support at TSA OED
- Provide oversight and compliance for field equipment, infrastructure equipment inventory audits
- Request quotes for equipment, memory, peripherals, field equipment, infrastructure equipment
- Provide support for asset management contract extensions with TSA OED
- Monitor and Track status of asset shipments
- Submits procurement requests (PR) and associated forms
- Review and analyze tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes as appropriate
- Review, analyze, measure, track, and evaluate weekly progress against the asset management initiatives
- Evaluate current asset management processes, including monitoring faults, performance and capacity, and collaborate with IT Operations Leadership on continuous process and quality improvement
- Facilitate the analysis of asset management costs, schedules, risks, resources and timelines and highlight attainment to business and strategic objectives for program activities
- Research, develop, update and maintain program record documentation, including the preparation of reports
- Support development of process flows, templates, and use of industry Best Practices
- Provide support of contractual deliverables, including Weekly Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Quarterly Status Reports and Ad-hoc Reports, deliverable reviews
- Attend meetings with Government personnel and provide recommendations, as needed
- Evaluate and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that include timely communication, documentation, and accurate record-keeping as determined by the Government
- Must have an information technology/asset management background
- Strong information technology acumen and understanding of processes in change, configuration, release , asset management
- 5+ years demonstrated knowledge and experience using Federal or DHS systems
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work on simultaneous projects
- Ability to quickly recognize and prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with stakeholders at various organizational levels to support
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and research skills
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, and good communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Detail and process-oriented
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TSA Public Trust
- Experience working in a government contracting environment
- BS/BA required
RELI Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
RELI Group is an established
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.
Powered by JazzHR
RELI Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at RELI Group, Inc.