Help Desk Specialist II
RELI Group, Inc. Springfield, VA
- Expired: August 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide desktop support in an end-user services environment for IT hardware and computer imaging support to end-users
- Identify root causes of hardware issues and work with government representatives to resolve them
- Analyze and address risks and issues associated with fulfilling end users’ requests and respond to end users’ concerns and questions until they are answered objectively
- Conduct research required to resolve computer issues
- Develop and edit hardware issues documentation and communicate with the stakeholders following TSA guidelines
- Educate others on hardware and maintenance processes as needed
- Evaluate and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that include timely communication, documentation, and accurate record-keeping as determined by the Government
- Must have an information technology / desktop support background in an end-user support environment
- Strong information technology acumen and understanding of hardware and software requirements for software implementations and end-user support
- 5+ years demonstrated knowledge and experience using Federal or DHS systems
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work on simultaneous projects, and recognize and prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with stakeholders at various levels from executive to support, strong critical thinking, analytical, and research skill
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, good communication skills (verbal and writing), and detail and process-oriented
- Ability to obtain TSA Public Trust
- MS Office Suites (intermediate+ Excel)
- Minimum BA/BS required, ITIL v3+ Certification, A+ certification
RELI Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
RELI Group is an established and . We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the
Powered by JazzHR
RELI Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at RELI Group, Inc.