Company Summary: REIN is a venture backed technology company providing insurance solutions to customers and markets within digital ecosystems where they already work, play and live. REIN uses AI-powered insights to create or evolve products to meet shifting demands allowing companies to access new customers and unlock new revenue streams. We have an intelligent and motivated staff. We have offices in Massachusetts and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Job Description: As a Customer Service Representative at REIN, you will be an integral member of a small technology team working on applications and tools to innovate the way insurance works. The Coordinator will work closely with the REIN product team to learn the ins and out of our insurance products (and future products) enabling you to take that knowledge and work directly with our customers via chat, e-mail and calls. You will provide daily product/service information and resolve any issues that our users might face, with accuracy and efficiency. You'll be working in a professional but casual, environment with highly technical individuals and you'll need to help with formulating solutions for customers. Successful candidates will be tech savvy, have a passion for helping end-users and be willing to learn our insure-tech platform from start to finish. Candidate must be comfortable with independent and collaborative work, as well as communicating by e-mail, chat & phone. Part-time and Full-time schedules may be available. Schedule must include 2-6pm weekdays.
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision & Basic Life with Company contribution
- STD, LTD, and 401k Available
- Flexible Work-from-home position
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 12 paid Holidays
- Identify, assess, and resolve each customer's needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Foster strong virtual relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and loyalty.
- Effectively manage and prioritize work in a high growth agency.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information about the online system to inquiring users.
- Proficiency is utilizing company Commercial Lines rating systems.
- Follow agency procedures as established in our procedures manual.
- Handle user complaints professionally by providing appropriate solutions and, when there isn’t one, being able to effectually communicate the situation to the appropriate party.
- Insurance related customer service experience
- Experience working with Commercial Automobile
- 220 active P&C Insurance License (in any state) required for full-time, preferred for part-time
- Technical literacy of mobile and desktop applications
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
REIN (Acend Insurance Solutions)