Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 600 problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill its missions more effectively. Our customers include healthcare, national security, science and technology, and government operations in the federal, state, local, and non-profit sectors. We take a Mindful Modernization approach in providing Application Modernization, Government Data Analytics, Grants Management Systems, Saas, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain expertise, best-fit technologies through agile execution, and a commitment to customer service is the REI Way. Learn more, visit www.reisystems.com.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity EmployerResponsibilities
Ability to support shift work and be on call during holidays. Shift work hours include 6 PM - 2:00 AM and 2:00 AM - 10:00 AM
As a Salesforce Developer at REI Systems, you will:
- Design and implement customizations on Salesforce.com/Force.com platform.
- Lead and/or contribute to the technical side of projects, manage internal customer relationships with the business and create solutions to meet business challenges
- Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs
- Perform all tasks and completes projects based upon an extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Salesforce/Force.com platform and systemic relationships with outside service providers and partners.
- Document programs in accordance with development standards and procedures. Create and/or modify current documentation.
- Participate in application support as needed
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as neededQualifications
- 3 to 5 years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development helpful but not required
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) would be a plus
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Experience with extract, transformation and load tools
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP/.Net
Work Authorization: US citizenship/Permanent Residency is required
Education and Certifications:
Salesforce Developer certification required
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline Master's degree in related field highly preferred.
Covid Policy Disclosure: Should the essential functions of this position require that the employee performing this role work on-site at REI's Sterling location the following requirements will apply: the individual holding this position must be fully vaccinated, as defined in CDC guidance, as a condition of continued employment. REI will consider requests to be excused from this policy whenever necessary to comply with legal requirements and will consider any requests for reasonable accommodations due to a disability, religion, or other exemptions on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Employees and applicants requesting accommodations should request the accommodation in writing and should explain in detail the reasons why they are seeking an accommodation. REI will request additional information or documentation it deems necessary to inform its decision on an employee's or applicant's accommodation request.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)
#LI-KS1Employment Type: OTHER
45335 Vintage Park PlazaSterling, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.