At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? Enjoy working with amazing people? Being on a team that shares your values, matches your energy and truly impact people’s lives? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked a 2018 Washington Post Top Workplace.
You can be a Project Coordinator anywhere, but at REI you truly can make a difference. Influence the solution!
REI people rock! We're fun and diverse; we work hard and play hard. And we eat a lot, especially during the training sessions! On the Coordination team, when we see a gap, we fill it; when someone has an issue, we solve it for them; when our management team needs help, we are right there to support them. We care about our internal customers and we make sure we make a difference every day. We learn a lot and we learn fast in this ever changing and growing REI environment!
As a Project Coordinator, you are pivotal to smooth business unit operations and great employee experience. You play a critical role in the business unit, working closely with the business unit leadership, managers, team members, and occasionally external customers. You support employee engagement, change management, reporting, communications, and business processes and procedures. Must be results-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the business unit lead in administering the business unit’s operations, including conducting management meetings, planning events, improving communication, providing training, and creating more efficient processes
- Help drive employee engagement across the business unit, monitor employee morale and assist in resolving issuesAct as liaison between project teams, between management suite and team members, and between the business unit and corporate REI
- Ensure policies and procedures are correctly followed
- Onboard new employees, including orientation, process training, and administering government paperwork
- Maintain various knowledge bases using tools such as SharePoint
- Support other REI teams as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail, quality and professionalism
- Ability to work well in team environments of varying composition, personalities, roles and responsibilities
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Punctual, consistent and able to meet deliverable deadlines
- Results oriented and a problem solver with strong ability to work alone in areas of core competence with minimal guidance
- Willingness to share information, train and be trained, mentor and be mentored with executives, peers and subordinates
- Experience in MS Office Suite and ability to master similar productivity tools.
- Experience with knowledge management and collaboration portals, such as SharePoint desired
- Enjoys working with people and helping them on a daily basis
- Willingness to perform a wide array of activities ranging from administrative support, to coordination and basic management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, communication, or related discipline preferred. A suitable combination of education, training or experience will be accepted.
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges alongside reliable teammates, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.