Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are recognized for our leading competitive marketing and sales strategies among other firms in the Virginia Beach area! As a business marketing and sales firm, our mission is to help our top-tier clients increase their revenue and brand recognition. Our Marketing and Sales Representative team prioritizes connecting our clients with their consumer base through proven marketing and sales campaigns. Our unique, hands-on, and organic approach sets us apart from our competitors, which is the main reason our reputable clients choose us.
As we are expanding exponentially, our ambitious team is looking for like-minded, enthusiastic individuals to join us as a full-time Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative. This position is ideal for driven candidates ready to assist our marketing and sales team in creating marketing materials, perfecting sales tactics, and executing outreach strategies. We ensure that our Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representatives are provided with a network of resources to train hands-on with our senior representatives. Allowing our Marketing and Sales representatives to thrive in a cohesive environment and cultivate our company culture is one of the many perks we have to offer!
As an Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Training with our upper management and sales team daily to become an expert in existing client promotions, products, and ways to assist in enhancing new customer acquisitions
- Providing a high level of service unique to every individual in an approachable and friendly manner
- Utilizing product knowledge and providing expert advice to resolve arising questions in regards to our client's brand and mission
- Customizing our consumer’s packages with competitive pricing based on our marketing database and industry trends
- Collaborating in person, either one-on-one or in a team setting, contributing innovative marketing and sales tactics to fellow marketing and sales representatives
- Presenting our client's brand to our targeted audience in an efficient way that brings our brand story to life and enhances customer acquisition margins
Education, Experience, and Basic Qualifications We Look For:
- No prior experience is required, but experience in marketing, sales, client relations, and promotion is a plus
- Associates in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred
- Reliable Transportation
Marketing and Sales Representative Skills Preferred:
- Thrives in a collaborative and open environment with a diverse team atmosphere
- Passionate, confident, and professional demeanor while representing our client's brand
- Coachable and eager to learn new marketing and sales skills
- Active listening and empathetic nature to our clients and consumer base
- Goal-oriented, driven, and self-motivated to exceed marketing and sales targets
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Marketing Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.