Land Science, a division of REGENESIS, Inc., is a global leader in the development of advanced technologies to mitigate chemical vapors from entering into buildings.
This position will provide sales and technical support for our complete line of vapor intrusion technologies and soil and groundwater remediation technologies. Successful candidates will possess a strong technical background and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop innovative remedial solutions for environmental engineering firms, regulators and end users.
This is a home-based position with a multi-state territory within the Southeast United States (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, or Tennessee) Other Southeast States will be considered on a candidate specific basis.
Additional responsibilities for the position include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet and exceed territory quota
- Conduct technical sales presentations to prospective clients, regulators and stake holders.
- Manage a portfolio pipeline of projects to meet district goals.
- Provide technical support and oversight of product application at construction sites
- Attend trade-shows and regional conferences
- Stay up-to-date on regulatory changes and industry news concerning vapor intrusion, particularly within the Southeast US
To be successful in this position, you must have a competitive spirit that enjoys working in a fast-paced consultative selling environment. Intellectual curiosity with the willingness to learn is critical to success in this position. In addition, as the face of Land Science in the district, excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed as is a passion for public speaking.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, civil engineering, environmental sciences preferred
Experience: 2+ years of consultative sales and/or environmental consulting success and experience with construction products or environmental goods and services preferred.
Additional Skills Preferred
- General knowledge of the real estate development process
- Experience in building construction, environmental consulting, vapor intrusion mitigation and site remediation practices
- Experience with CRM software (salesforce.com) and ACAD software
Travel: 40-50% within the multi-state territory in the Southeast US
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 401K with employer contribution
- Medical and dental (currently)
- Business Expense reimbursement
Based in Southern California, Land Science, a division of Regenesis, Inc., is dedicated to developing and providing advanced technologies for sustainable land development. A goal of Land Science is to provide innovative and technically sound development solutions for under-utilized environmentally impaired properties, commonly referred to as Brownfields. Land Science cost-effective, industry leading technologies offer engineering firms and real estate developers solutions to issues facing the development of Brownfields today.