Food & Beverage Manager - Madison, WI (Cambria Suites)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ROI Hospitality Development (A solely owned subsidiary of Regency Hotel Management)
POSITION: Food and Beverage Manager - Cambria Suites, Madison, WI
Reports directly to: General Manager
Supervises: All Food and Beverage Employees
The Food and Beverage Manager position oversees all hotel food and beverage operations and includes restaurant, bar, banquet and kitchen operations. This position will have a varied schedule and will require flexibility. The F & B Manager reports directly to the GM and should have at least 2 years of successful management experience in hiring and training employees for public dining and private events. Attention to detail, versatility and operational ability are essential precursors for success in the position. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of increasing revenues and maximizing profits. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess exceptional organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate must also be proficient in computers and point of sale systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The F&B Manager oversees all food and beverage operations of the hotel including the Restaurant, Bar, Banquets, and Kitchen.
- Inspects and tastes prepared foods on a daily basis to ensure quality ingredients, good presentations and recipes meet standards.
- Develops new menu items and sets pricing, keeping in tune with the market.
- Improves existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Ensures hotel is compliant with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour and health laws.
- Ensures that all franchise and company policies and procedures are effectively communicated and adhered to by employees.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager on a daily basis, including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs.
- Prepares the annual hotel budget for food and beverage operations.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls costs (which include labor, food, maintenance, etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Ensures proper procedures for handling of financial transactions and credit control.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Takes an active role in sales and marketing by surveying market to know guest needs, creating special menus for catered events to increase sales and developing innovative ideas to increase average checks, increase covers and increase liquor sales in restaurant.
- Aggressively recruits and staff’s department using company hiring standards.
- Conducts regular food and beverage meetings, providing objective and constructive feedback for the employees. Takes time to listen to employee concerns and deals with any challenges in a timely manner.
- Effectively holds training classes for all food and beverage employees to effectively train on safety, proper procedures, and service guidelines.
- Maintains constant communication between departments and keeps other departments informed about special programs and events.
- Fulfills Manager on Duty Shifts.
- Other duties as required.
Salary: DOE, Bonus Pay
Benefit Package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
REGENCY HOTEL MANAGEMENT
FoodView all jobs at REGENCY HOTEL MANAGEMENT