- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Pays $15 to 15.50
Location: Boise Airport
Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
Responsible for managing all front desk activity and administrative duties including meeting and greeting clients, scanning, copying, faxing, mail distribution (incoming and outgoing mail), calendar management, scheduling meetings, managing supplies, coordinating services for meetings and daily operations along with managing supplies.
What You'll Do
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Prepare daily packet for submission/Ensure timely submission
· Answer phones, respond to customer/flight crew emails
· Conduct report reconciliation twice a month (Audit parking cards)
· Complete and submit monthly revenue report to Parking coordinator
· Perform Supply inventory
· Maintain personnel records
· Maintain driver files
· Verify shuttle fuel receipts
· License Plate Inventory
· Complete a daily shift summary of what transpired on your shift, submit to Office Manager
· Assist Office Manager with other duties as assigned
· Reports to Office Manager
What We Want From You:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills and the commitment to work as a team member.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient data entry skills.
What We'll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions:
- Standing / walking
- Must be able to read screen & various reports
- Occasionally lift and carry items or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
BusinessView all jobs at REEF