Customer Service Representative
REEF Calgary, AB
- Expired: January 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Location: Calgary, AB
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
You'll flex your communication skills and problem-solving abilities while serving as a face for REEF Technology's global-facing brand. By serving as a resource to motorists, you'll deduce strategies to provide consistent, quality operations while cultivating positive consumer attitudes and rapport. If you're up for the challenge and ready for fast-paced fun, we've got a Customer Service Representative (CSR) position just for you!
Operate with Speed & Agility
- Develop sound critical and decision-making skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment with back-to-back calls while maintaining poise, accuracy, and speed
- Act as a fast-moving, courteous company brand ambassador while processing transactions, interfacing with guests, communicating company policies, and enforcing regulations
Champion Customer Success
- Foster customer success, happiness, and satisfaction by building customer rapport, addressing customer inquiries and complaints, providing empathy, and communicating information
- Embrace performance-based call monitoring, recording, and assessment approach to improve communication, timeliness, and overall satisfaction
Cultivate Information Accuracy & Quality
- Spark accurate, speedy operations while optimizing voice quality, grammar skills, tone, and proactiveness to improve quality and consistency
- Leverage your knack for technology and attention to detail to foster data integrity by gathering information, composing documents, and inputting data
What We Want From You
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, preferred
- A knowledge of contact center policies and software, including CRM, phone systems, etc.
- A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What We'll Provide
RRSP Matching program
Personal Absence Days (PAD)
Career pathing and advancement opportunities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time, including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
BusinessView all jobs at REEF