- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: BWI Airport
Pay Rate: $19.00 Per Hour
Full Time Shift
Monday - Friday
Hours may subject to change ( including possibly working one weekend day)
Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
Assist in the day to day operations of the office as well as coordinating and reconciling revenue/expenses from several different states in an organized and efficient manner. Responsible for managing all front desk activity and administrative duties including meeting and greeting clients, scanning, copying, faxing, mail distribution (incoming and outgoing mail), calendar management, scheduling meetings, managing supplies, coordinating services for meetings and daily operations, managing supplies and café area upkeep along with room reservations. Skills needed: works well on their own or as part of a team. Intermediate Excel skills and experience in the parking administrative field a plus.
What You'll Do
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Manage room reservations and provide assistance with meetings, including scheduling, organizing, setting up meeting room(s) and placing food orders, and restoring conference rooms after meetings
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintain security by following procedures and adhere to all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Maintain employee and department directories, email distributions accordingly.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including vendors, service providers, landlords, and suppliers, to communicate purchasing needs and ascertain material forecasts
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and equipment and oversee receiving and shipping units for the office.
- Performs a variety of duties as the need is apparent or as assigned
What We Want From You:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills and the commitment to work as a team member.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient data entry skills.
What We'll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions:
- Standing / walking
- Must be able to read screen & various reports
- Occasionally lift and carry items or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
BusinessView all jobs at REEF
Get fresh 4 10 Hour Shifts jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.