Watch Sales Specialist - TAG Heuer Boutique - Christiana Mall
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Sales Associate for TAG Heuer? Our watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
This store is owned and operated by REEDS Jewelers, with a TAG Heuer branded storefront and exclusively sells TAG Heuer products. REEDS Jewelers celebrated our 75th Anniversary in 2021. We’re family owned and operated with the highest standards of quality merchandise, superior customer service, and industry ethics. To learn more about us, visit our careers page at REEDS.jobs.
We are seeking an innovative and ambitious Sales Associate to join our team. If you’re excited to drive TAG Heuer’s business, we want to connect! Please submit your resume for immediate review.
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, providing outstanding customer service in accordance with guidelines, performing routine operational tasks as assigned by the Boutique Manager, maintaining the overall appearance of the store and safeguarding assets.
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS
- Selling skills with ability to meet monthly personal sales goals
- Strong clienteling/customer development skills
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting customer expectations and requirements within Company policy parameters
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers via clienteling
- Ability to learn and effectively convey product information
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieves monthly and annual sales targets by utilizing in-depth, updated product knowledge, selling and customer service skills
- Maintains client book. Regularly follows up with clients and meets monthly clienteling sales goals
- Assists Boutique Manager with execution of store marketing initiatives
- Provides superior customer service
- Greets all customers
- Offers assistance in accordance with store customer rotation system
- Answers all customer questions, offers alternate product if requested product is not available
- Seeks assistance when unable to fully meet customer needs
- Processes customer repairs when requested
- Sends thank you notes to customers within two weeks of a purchase
- Maintains store log of customer product requests
- Understands and adheres to all store operational procedures including, but not limited to, opening and closing guidelines, inventory display and presentation guidelines, shipping/receiving policies, etc.
- Conducts daily inventory counts and compares in-store quantities to VRP data. Reconciles all discrepancies with Store Manager daily
- Ensures facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Exhibits proficiency in computer programs used by the Company
In absence of Boutique Manager:
- Responsible for opening and/or closing store. Ensures all opening/closing procedures are accomplished
- Receives any delivered product into inventory and makes sure it is merchandised correctly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 2+ years retail sales experience required; luxury experience a plus
- Previous clienteling experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn a technical product strongly preferred
- Ability to type and use e-mail required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis, is required
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills strongly preferred
REEDS Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes health/dental/life/LTD insurance, 401k, merchandise discounts, career growth and a drug free workplace.
REEDS Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team, and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. REEDS provides a smoke and drug-free environment.
REEDS JewelersNewark, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.