Bench Jeweler - York Galleria, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
REEDS Jewelers is thrilled to open an opportunity for a Bench Jeweler at our retail location in York Galleria.
We're passionate about exquisite jewelry and timepieces, superior customer service, and global fashion and trends in the jewelry industry.
If you're a highly skilled artisan, we want you to join our team and support our well rounded customer experience by sharing your expertise with onsite skills in crafting original jewelry, careful restoration, or simply tuning a watch.
Specific work in any given day can range from resizing a ring to artistic challenges in custom creations. Every piece you design is admired as a treasure.
This position is located onsite in York, PA.
Both contract positions and full-time are available.
Learn more about REEDS and our career opportunities at REEDS.jobs, and visit our company website at REEDS.com. We look forward to seeing your application!
- 2 years experience as a bench jeweler preferred
- A passion for jewelry, flawless craftsmanship, and excellence in customer service
- Any professional certifications are a plus, such as Jewelers of America Certified Bench Jeweler
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Possess and maintain at all times bonding and insurance for the operation of his/her business, including, but not limited to, the following;
- dishonesty bond
- property damage policy
- general liability policy
REEDS Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes health/dental/life/LTD insurance, 401k, merchandise discounts, career growth and a drug free workplace.
REEDS Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team, and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. REEDS provides a smoke and drug-free environment.
RetailView all jobs at REEDS Jewelers