.Boutique Manager - TAG Heuer Boutique - Christiana Mall
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Boutique Manager for TAG Heuer? Our watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, open minded, and self-confident people who are connected to the future.
This store is owned and operated by REEDS Jewelers, with a TAG Heuer branded storefront and exclusively sells TAG Heuer products. REEDS Jewelers celebrated our 75th Anniversary in 2021. We’re family owned and operated with the highest standards of quality merchandise, superior customer service, and industry ethics. To learn more about us, visit our careers page at REEDS.jobs.
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative, ambitious, results-driven, and experienced Boutique Manager that can ensure the store’s success through team performance and motivation, client-centric mindset, community engagement, and event conceptualization and execution.
If you’re excited to lead TAG Heuer’s team, we want to connect! Please submit your resume for immediate review.
The Boutique Manager oversees all aspects of the retail store operations and leadership for the Sales Associate team.The successful candidate will possess the ability to:
- Manage profitability, business planning and sales forecasting
- Elevate and empower a team
- Deliver entrepreneurial solutions to strategic challenges through self-driven innovation
- Defines strategies for maximizing sales and profits within the boutique
- Motivates selling specialists through accountability and empowerment
- Has a vision of how to create loyalty to the TAG Heuer brand
- Understands and builds connections within the broader community and market
- Collaborates to build viable marketing and event concepts
- Brings 360 leadership skills every day
- Negotiates and resolves conflicts with agility, empathy, and confidence
- High level communication skills with team members, customers, and corporate support
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieves annual sales targets by focusing on store associate individual performance targets, clienteling, product training, inventory management and product positioning
- Analyzes available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Sets individual sales goals for Sales Associates, ensuring goals reflect store business goals and continuously motivates staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Actively coaches team to enhance client discovery and relationship management
- Delivers product knowledge and sales techniques in order to maximize sell-through
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensures selling staff is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Demonstrates sales leadership for staff by playing a leading role on the selling floor
Client Experience and Engagement:
- Ensures all Sales Associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Directs clienteling program in store creating an appointment driven business
- Manages client database and utilizes information to increase sales and client contact
- Resolves all client concerns and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assists Sales Associates with ad hoc customer service issues
- Delivers consistent elevated hosting in store
- Manages annual marketing budget – formulates marketing strategies, works closely with corporate-based marketing teams to drive approved concepts through to completion (evaluates ROI of each initiative)
- Implements and maintains all merchandising directives and ensures execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Ensures the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and displays, fixtures and show windows are reflective of current visual direction
- Formulates event ideas for VP, Retail’s review; executes approved initiatives
- Works closely with corporate-based public relations team to execute in-store press and brand events
- Controls store expenses and maintains budgets continually striving to reduce costs
- Schedules staff to maintain adequate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets as a percentage of sales
- Ensures cash control procedures are properly followed
- Communicates inventory needs to support business goals and monitors the movement of all inventory (executes all shipping/receiving policies and procedures)
- Meets inventory accuracy and shrink requirements. Conducts daily inventory counts and compares in-store quantities to POS system data. Reconciles all discrepancies with home office daily
- Ensures staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Ensures facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Exhibits proficiency in computer programs used by the company including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and POS system
- Recruits, trains, and develops a diverse top tier team
- Ensures any open positions are filled in a timely manner with high potential talent
- Supports, implements and provides follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc.
- Continually gives feedback coaching the team in the moment
- Creates accountability via monthly touchbases and provides constant feedback to ensure results
- Proactively and effectively addresses any human resources related matters partnering with HR when necessary
Ensures integrity of Sales Associate timekeeping and the related payroll processing of associate punches
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Minimum of 5 years store management experience encompassing above essential functions
- Experience working in a luxury retail environment
- Track record of increasing sales and build revenue and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to develop a business through client engagement leveraging data, promotional and event strategies
- Experience with training, developing and retaining sales staff
- Robust skillset in Excel, PowerPoint, and other business software
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in an engaging, empathetic, and professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Agility and flexibility in handling complex challenges
REEDS Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes health/dental/life/LTD insurance, 401k, merchandise discounts, career growth and a drug free workplace.
REEDS Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team, and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. REEDS provides a smoke and drug-free environment.
REEDS JewelersNewark, DE
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.