REEB Millwork Bethlehem, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Role and Responsibilities
- Follows Reeb's Core Values at all times
- Prepare monthly financial statements and review for accuracy and compliance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze daily and weekly financial and operational reports
- Assist in analysis of financial and operational aspects of the business
- Prepare financial presentations for co-workers and Management
- Assist in the review of internal controls and provide timely reporting in accordance with company policies
- Maintain fixed asset records, prepare quarterly updated of projected capital spend
- Prepare and file tax sales and use tax returns
- Organize and update financial records
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
Skills & Abilities
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Two to Four years' experience as a staff accountant. Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- Accounting certification (e.g. CGMA or CPA) or MBA a plus
REEB MillworkWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive base pay, a comprehensive benefit package and more! Family work-environment and great coworkers!
Reeb is committed to providing the highest quality products and customer satisfaction. We cannot do this without a hardworking team dedicated to doing their best, who strive to go above and beyond. We value honesty, integrity, respect for others, and are looking for individuals who possess these qualities.
Finance and Insurance