- Actively track all project orders to ensure on time and complete delivery by analyzing reports and actively engaging with production and operations.
- Check orders and materials at the docks to ensure for quality and accuracy.
- Communicate daily with the project manager and project estimators on issues that have been resolved or may arise with their orders. Track and provide feedback on these issues to the project manager.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the project manager, scheduling and logistics to review upcoming orders and communicate concerns that may prevent a complete shipment.
- Proactively analyze the status of future project orders looking a minimum of 1 week forward to ensure inventory, scheduling, production, and logistics are properly scheduled. Analyze and communicate any special production, warehouse or logistical issues that will require extra attention from all Reeb department
- Other duties as assigned
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Prior experience coordinating detailed work with team members; tracking, reporting and bookkeeping orders from conception to delivery; ability to work on tight schedules; ability to perform physical labor in working in the warehouse/production facility
Computer Skills: Familiarity with WMS, Woodware, MS office Excel/Pivot tables, Word, Email and using computers for a variety of tasks