- Manually pick and stage correct production items at the appropriate loading dock location
- Use of hand-held scanner to locate items and move them to appropriate dock door
- Move any damaged or non-conforming items to the appropriate area for reclaim or RTV
- Use of a forklift and order picker will be required
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards
- Meet standards for quality as set forth by the company by inspecting product as pulled and/or loaded
- Assure proper housekeeping and organization on the loading dock and warehouse aisles
- Strive to meet team efficiencies for items pulled without compromising accuracy
- May be required to assist in unloading or loading trucks when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Competency Statement(s)
- Acts with Integrity - Demonstrates responsibility and honest behavior in all roles, tasks and responsibilities
- Communicates Effectively - Creates open channels of communication, adapts message to fit the audience, expresses ideas clearly and concisely, keeps others well informed; listens carefully to input and feedback
- Customer Driven - Provides outstanding customer service (to both internal and external customers); follows through on responsibilities to customers; leaves all customers satisfied
- Demonstrates Inclusion - Demonstrates understanding and respect for people of all backgrounds
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Drives Quality - Work is correct and error free within company policies and guidelines, checks quality of the work before passing it along, passionate in ensuring that customer receives a quality and correct product/service
- Drives Results - Demonstrates the ability to get results despite large workload, competing demands and a fast-paced environment; performed all tasks in job description in a highly effective manner, creative and innovative and drives process improvements
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Enthusiasm - Maintains and communicates a high level of enthusiasm, commitment and energy to all co-workers
- Ground Engaged - Aware of how the work performed in the job and the goals of the organization are interrelated; aware of the competition; knows the business and industry
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Product/Job Knowledge - Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of job, products, services and procedures. Has a high level of job knowledge and understanding of systems, procedures, etc
- Promotes Teamwork - Demonstrates positive working relationships with co-workers, effectively handles conflict situations, comes to work when scheduled, adheres to schedule for arrival time, breaks and lunches
- Safety Orientation - Follows safety policies and procedures, identifies and corrects safety hazards, encourages others to work safety
- Self Development - Seeks knowledge about all aspects of his/her business, is aware of his/her own strengths and weaknesses; seeks developmental feedback
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : Six months to one year related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Use of computers helpful
Certificates & Licenses
- Forklift certification may be helpful - Reeb will provide training and certification
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from supervisor, lead or co-worker
Why Work Here?Reeb is committed to providing the highest quality products and customer satisfaction. We cannot do this without a hardworking team dedicated to doing their best, who strive to go above and beyond. We value honesty, integrity, respect for others, and are looking for individuals who possess these qualities.
We offer competitive base pay, a comprehensive benefit package and more! Family work-environment and great coworkers!