We're looking for individuals who have what it takes to help us undergo a significant transition from a traditional customer support team to a customer success team. We'll still need to help customers with account and tech support, troubleshooting, etc., however, our customers need more. This role is about teaching, training, and coaching people how to be successful with our products and services.
We're looking for people who are comfortable coaching our customers, helping them brainstorm how to better implement our products into a broader business strategy. Admittedly, we don't have all the details down, but we know in order to make this work we need the right people onboard.
You're the right fit if you can bring fresh ideas to the table and give more than just typical "customer support."
We need people who…
- Know how to solve problems
- Are self-motivated and don’t need micromanaging
- Thrive on taking ownership on seeing things through
- Can confidently guide and educate our customers on how to find success using our products
- Take pride in exceptional customer service and can represent the company in every stage of the customer journey
- Want to use their experience to make a difference in a fast-growing company
But please don’t apply if you…
- Only clicked on this ad to see how much we pay
- Are looking for an easy, temporary job
- Don’t like leaving your comfort zone
- Don't have opinions, or feel comfortable fighting for what's right
- Need someone to always tell you what to do and how to do it
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation based on experience ($15-$18 after bonuses/commissions)
- Opportunity for regular bonuses
- Great shift options and hours (you’ll never have to work nights or weekends)
- 401K Plan with Corporate Match
- Company and team meals and activities
REDX is a SaaS-based software company that helps real estate agents develop sustainable businesses. We provide the highest quality of lead data for prospecting and empower agents with the best practices for acquiring new clients.
Check out our website to get to know us! https://www.theredx.com/careers
*All Applicants must be available to work in office daily Monday - Friday and be desiring a part-time (4hr shift) position. Current shifts available are 6am-10am and 10am-2pm.