- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a Senior Accountant to manage the day-to-day accounting and reporting activities for property and corporate entity accounting. Stable and family-oriented company.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of similar experience in real estate accounting. Sage Timberline experience is a plus.
· Responsible for preparing full cycle accounting transactions and owning the month-end/year-end closing process
· Manage one A/P and one A/R
· Prepare financial reports including variance analysis
· Review accounts payable while maintaining the internal control requirements
· Review monthly bank reconciliations
· Review the general ledger and income statement for additional adjusting entries
· Balance sheet account reconciliations
· Run management fees
· Monitor property bank account balances
· Ensure timely payment of mortgages, property taxes, etc.
· Cash analysis and prepare owner distribution
· Other duties as assigned
Founded in 1990 Redwood Commercial Management is a long-term property management company in Virginia. Redwood Commercial Management maintains a presence in Virginia and Maryland.
REDWOOD COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
5900 Fort DriveCentreville, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Pro Tax jobs daily straight to your inbox!