Windows CNO Tool Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
REDLattice is looking for engineers with security clearances. We are a dynamic company in the midst of amazing growth. Culture and employee happiness is our focus; which is why we sponsor many social events including game nights, CTF's, happy hours and outings. We offer top-notch benefits and employee ownership that makes offers from our company pretty sweet. In addition, REDLattice was voted one of Washingtonian's Top 50 Employers and Washington Business Journal's Top 100 Employers in 2019.
We need talented folks who want to work on the forefront of cyber. We aren’t talking network defense or basic IT security here. Our positions are mission focused and operational in nature. As a REDLattice Engineer, projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to develop new or enhance existing tools.
Help our customers to solve the hardest security problems
Work in small groups and independently to build mission critical tools
Perform technical research utilizing a variety of sources for evaluating both operational tools and processes
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with Windows Internals/APIs
- Possess an intimate knowledge of the Windows Operating System and Windows programming (user mode/kernel mode)
- Knowledge and experience using industry standard encryption techniques and network protocols
- Understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting platforms and frameworks
- Applied knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows systems
- Experience with advanced debugging and low-level debugging using Visual Studio and/or other products
- Understanding and knowledge using agile development practices
- Security Clearance
- Familiarity with Apache, Git, and Atlassian products
- Experience with user-level linux (bash scripting, etc.)
- Familiarity and experience with reverse engineering kernel level API calls
- Experience with kernel level debugging using WinDbg and Visual Studio
- Linux and Macintosh (32 & 64 bit) Application and Internals experience
- Applied knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Linux and Macintosh systems
REDLattice Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at REDLattice, Inc