- Posted: over a month ago
***PRINCIPALS ONLY - WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN INTEREST FROM OUTSIDE RECRUITERS ON THIS POSITION**
REDCOM, LLC is a Design-Build general contractor firm that is seeking a full time Project Manager to join our team. The candidate will work in our award winning facility; designed by our team and located within walking distance to downtown Westfield and NYC trains. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience performing duties as a construction Project Manager on commercial construction projects. Project Management responsibilities include purchasing, client relations, project scheduling, coordination with design professionals and sub-contractors, and managing site staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate the efforts between architects, engineers, construction team and owners
- Create schedules utilizing Microsoft project
- Develop scope of work from preliminary design/build conceptual drawings
- Manage a high performing project team
- Establish project systems and controls
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of building components, systems and cost estimating.
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time and on budget
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, outlook, Project)
Successful track record of completed projects valued at $2 - $10 million.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University.
REDCOM IS: CREATIVE / PASSIONATE / COLLABORATIVE / RELIABLE / FUN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?