REDCOM LLC is looking for a hard-working, dedicated Construction Superintendent to join our growing team. The individual in this role will be responsible for deadlines, quality, and building relationships! Devising construction schedules and timelines and overseeing subcontractors throughout the project. Candidates should have experience on commercial construction projects, as well as the ability to adhere to deadlines and budgets restrictions.
· Must be able to create, read, and execute a schedule
· Other responsibilities include the coordination of subcontractors on site, reviewing drawing details, logging of change orders
· Tracking of subcontractor time and production
· Working with the township for inspections and close out
· Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
· Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards
· Enhances organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to jobs
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Please send resume to: Ellen@REDCOMLLC.com or call Ellen at 908-233-4030 xt 255.