SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER needed at REDCOM CM
REDCOM CM is a Construction Management firm that is seeking a full time Sr PM to join our team working on NYC projects. We are seeking a candidate with experience on commercial, residential, hospitality, mixed use renovation and ground up experience within the five boroughs of NYC. The ideal candidate must have 10-20 years’ experience performing duties as a construction PM on commercial construction projects in New York City. Responsibilities such as purchasing, client relations, project scheduling, coordination with design professionals and sub-contractors, and managing site staff must be second nature.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
· Manage multiple projects concurrently
· Coordinate the efforts between architects, engineers, construction team and owners
· Create schedules utilizing Microsoft project.
· Develop scope of work from preliminary design/build conceptual drawings
· Manage a high performing project team
· NYC Five Borough construction experience minimum 10 years as a PM
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge of NYC DOB permitting and inspection procedures
· Sr. PM responsibilities including writing scope of work documents, negotiating with vendors & subcontractors, preparing and regularly updating project schedules, oversite of project superintendent and all financial aspects of the project including invoicing the owner and collecting funds from the client as well as reviewing and approving subcontractor invoices. Total responsibility for full life cycle of project from inception to close out with the goal of delivering the completed project under budget, ahead of schedule, and to the highest of quality standards.
· Knowledge of building components, systems and cost estimating.
· Excellent communication skills (internal and external).
· Strong focus on customer service.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
· Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time and on budget.
· Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team.
· Strong computer skills (word, excel, outlook, adobe and knowledge of Procore)
· Working knowledge of On Screen Take-Off and Computer-ease are preferred
Successful track record of completed projects valued at $10 million plus.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Architecture, Construction Management and/or an Engineering discipline.
Email or Call: Ellen at 908-233-4030 xt 255