APARTMENT RENTAL CLERK - Temp to Hire, (J/O #4916) - M-F/8-5 (mostly); $10-$13/hr, DOE. Should be a real people person, detail oriented, & possess above average office skills. Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test. The "Client-Supplied" list, below, shows the qualifications deemed most relevant for the position:
** Verifiable work history
** Strong organizational, supervisor, and work ethic skills are required
** Computer literate
Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
· Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units. MUST be proficient with Social Media marketing, i.e., Face Book, etc
· Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
· Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, monitoring vacancies
· Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and arranging & scheduling repairs.
· Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
· Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.