We seek a motivated individual to inject additional life into the Web Marketing efforts of our companies. This individual will be responsible for managing the online content for three small but growing companies, all based here in Houston near Hobby Airport. The job will offer the right individual the chance to blaze their own trail in helping to drive sales through online presence of these three businesses. The companies include an established manufacturing company with a 42 year history, a web based retailer with an nine year track record of growth, and a start-up company just breaking ground. All three companies are currently involved with Website design/redesign projects.
· Development of web content for three different websites (one informational – two transactional) - including but not limited to product listings, FAQs, Instructional content with an emphasis on SEO
· Direction of outsourced content development resources, web developers, and PPC campaigns
· Integration of company marketing messaging into a social media plan
· Management of internal ecommerce platform content (Magento)
· Management of third party ecommerce platform content (Amazon, eBay, etc)
· Evaluation and implementation of third party ecommerce tools (e.g. Channel Advisor)
· Reporting on key performance metrics across all web entities
· Creation of online video content
· College degree preferred
· Demonstrated experience with web content development
· Demonstrated experience with eBay and/or Amazon product listings
· Strong written communication skills
· Unrelenting work ethic and a desire to achieve results
Submit resume, cover letter, and samples or links to your web based work. Company currently offers paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with matching, and worker’s compensation coverage. Company does not currently offer health insurance. Compensation will be a combination of salary and performance bonuses. Relocation expenses will not be reimbursed.