Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Project Manager for Environmental Practice Group in Centennial, CO
Salary: $100-$120k DOE
Full benefits + Strong bonus structure available if revenue goals are met
Remote position with 25% travel to the field
Ripple Effect Consulting is looking to bring a Senior Project Manager with 10+ years' experience to our team! This position is primarily developing, supporting, and implementing remediation projects for large Brownfield redevelopment and past and present industrial manufacturing projects throughout the US. The ideal candidate should possess a strong technical understanding of their primary area of practice and experience in other aspects of environmental consulting, including business development and business management interests, and demonstrated relationship-building abilities. If you think this role may be the next career move for you, please APPLY TODAY!
- Manage Project Teams of Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior Staff/Consultants
- Promote Culture of Technical Excellence and Innovation, entrepreneurship, quality deliverables, client service, and teamwork.
- Demonstrate leadership by setting high standards for work processes, products, and exemplary service to clients.
- Negotiate with Clients regarding the project scope, job tasks, contract terms, budget, and schedule.
- Meet contract schedules, appropriate codes and regulations, regulatory compliance and/or enforcement and industry standard-of-care criteria.
- Develop written technical reports for delivery to clients
- Perform Quality Control review and Maintain deliverable quality to meet both internal and client requirements.
- Train and enforce the company's health and safety standards, regulations, and procedures.
- Manage $500,000 of Net Revenue Annually (can be met with company client work and business development efforts)
- Work to be performed at profit margins generally consistent with other managers.
- Develop new business to support revenue goals (one new client annually with net revenues of at least $50,000 - $100,000)
- Obtain new or follow-on assignments from 85 percent or more of existing quality clients.
- Generate backlog for themselves and others.
- Maintain close personal relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Works well in an independent/telecommuting environment.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Chemistry, Geology, or related field
- Minimum of 10 plus years of project management experience
- Professional Registration or Certification
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training in accordance with 29CFR 1910.120
TechnologyView all jobs at REC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?