- Posted: over a month ago
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN MILWAUKEE, WI
Ripple Effect Consulting is looking to hire experienced Maintenance Technicians in Milwaukee, WI! If you are enjoy a fast-paced environment and take pride in your work, our Maintenance position may be a fit for you, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Hire Type: Direct Hire, Full time position with excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Sign on Bonus - $250 sign on bonus with an additional $250 bonus after 6 months of employment.
Pay: $42,000 - $64,000 (Overtime after 40 hours paid at 1.5X)
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8-10 hours a day)
- Clean Background Check, Clean Driving Record and Clean Drug
- Skills from the following industries transition well to this role: industrial mechanics, home improvement, engineers, trade apprentices, and carpentry.
- Experience in plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting/drywall, carpentry, and appliance repair.
- The ability to work fluidly in both a team environment and by oneself.
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, service requests, make-ready status, and work in progress status.
- Provide high-quality customer service for our residents.
- Diagnose, perform minor repairs and routine maintenance as directed.
- Maintenance on Plumbing to include water lines, boilers, gas and electric.
- Maintenance on Water irrigation systems.
- Maintain adequate inventory of supplies.
- Maintenance on Patios, stairs, railing, and gates.
- Maintenance on Interior and Exterior lighting fireplaces and ceiling fans.
- Maintenance on interior and exterior doors, shutters, cabinets, windows, and sliding glass doors.
- A highly competitive base wage
- Generous PTO that starts accruing day one
- Paid Holidays
- Use of Property Amenities (Pool, Fitness Center & Community Room)
- Continued Employee Growth, Development, and a Career Path
- Company Outings including Brewers games, Milwaukee Boat Cruise, and annual Holiday party.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and a Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan with a Company Match
- A Company Culture Second to None
Real EstateView all jobs at REC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?