FT - On-Site Graphic Design, Marketing Support, Website Management, IT
REBUILDER MEDICAL INC Ranson, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is a not virtual position.
FT – On-Site Graphic Design, Marketing Support, Website Management, IT Support
Full Job Description
ReBuilder Medical, Inc. is the local provider of the ReBuilder Homecare Pain Treatment System available worldwide. Our successful team members have an amazing customer-centric attitude, provide outstanding service and follow-through, are dependable and accountable, and are fully committed to the continued growth and success of our business.
We are currently seeking a full-time Digital Media/IT Specialist who will be based in Charles Town, WV and will provide marketing and support for our sales team. This person will be a professional, creative, energetic, focused, positive person who can interact with and manage the different needs of our sales team, professional relationships, and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our company’s culture, products, and services.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and Leadership to develop marketing campaigns for print, social, and digital media.
- Complete graphic design work for print and digital advertising, posters, banners, flyers, website content, and promotional signage.
- Set up and ongoing improvement of paid campaigns
- Maintain contact lists and send out marketing emails for special events, proactive marketing ads, and sales e-blasts.
- Maintain company websites.
- IT Support as needed for Sales Teams such as hardware and software troubleshooting
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
- Google Advertising Tools (Analytics, Ads, Search Console, My Business)
- Bing Advertising Tools (Ads, Place for Business)
- CMS (experience with at least one, such as WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Social Networks (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest)
A Plus to Have
- Video editing skills
- CRM experience
- Digital PR experience (outreach, link building, etc.)
- SEO and keyword optimization
- Marketing automation
- Citation management
- Experience with LMS (learning management systems)
- Minimum 2 years work/intern experience in graphic design, website management, and marketing OR equivalent combination of higher education and experience that would allow you to complete these tasks on your own immediately after hire
- Advanced skills with traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- HTML/CSS/PHP working knowledge
- Excellent communication skills including articulation, grammar, persuasion, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills, focus, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Out of the box thinker that is constantly acquiring new skills and keeping up on the newest software tools made available.
- Enjoys the challenge of constant influx of new projects and ever-changing needs.
All candidates must pass a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Please explain the experience you have with graphic design and creative projects, specifically using the Adobe products listed in the ad or other similar software.
- Please explain your experience managing/updating websites.
- One location
REBUILDER MEDICAL INCWhy Work Here?
ReBuilder is a fun place to work. We have a great team of people that all work well together.
ReBuilder Medical develops and invents its own proprietary products in order to help those who are suffering from pain. Here at ReBuilder Medical, we strive to end crippling, debilitating pain and suffering. Our method is not only effective but holistic and safe as opposed to the different types of medications that are prescribed for such issues. We are committed to helping people who are otherwise hopeless to find a solution that works for them. There is no greater satisfaction than seeing someone who suffers from chronic pain, whether it is age, injury, or chemo-induced, use our product and truly get relief. We aim to help as many people as we can by continuing research, development, and introducing our product to new and existing markets.
636 Treeline DriveRanson, WV
BusinessView all jobs at REBUILDER MEDICAL INC