Adult Psychiatrist - NE NC
Private, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas is hiring a Adult Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health Services team.
- Physician-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- Practice in a full-service program with excellent clinician collaboration and supportive environment, easy access to administration.
- Dependable work hours and great work-life balance.
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes competitive salary, quality and productivity incentives, comprehensive benefits, annual time off, CME allowance, retirement plans, fitness center, childcare, and more.
- Family friendly World Class Golf Resort destination - #2 safest city in NC – with a variety of affordable housing choices and excellent public and private schools.
Qualifications: completion of ABMS/AOA approved certified psychiatric residency program and Board Certification/Eligibility required. ECT certification (or willingness to obtain it) is preferred. Experience with addiction psychiatry preferred. Must be able to obtain unrestricted NC medical license and DEA.
Contact for more info:
Yvonne Ellis, REAP Healthcare Agents
706.983.9053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REAP Healthcare Agents