Real Tours, Inc. provides professional photographs and Matterport 3D virtual tours for Realtors in Southwest Florida we are expanding our photographer network in your area! We are seeking a talented and energetic real estate photographer to join our growing team! Please review the position responsibilities and technical qualifications required for this position, and apply today! General Responsibilities
- Travel to and from properties providing onsite real estate style photography.
- Organize and electronically upload work at the end of each work day.
- Meet clients on site and perform photo session
- Perform work as needed.
- Takes direction well and works well independently
- 2-5 days per week of consistent daytime availability year round.
- Previous experience as a professional photographer.
- Must consider learning new technologies.
- Reliable, punctual, independent, and capable of following an appointment schedule.
- Passionate, strong communication skills, organized, and detail oriented.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation and insurance.
- Must have a smartphone, scanner, high-speed internet, and a personal computer.
- Must have the following professional photography grade equipment: Full Frame DSLR Camera, , and Tripod (3ft-5ft Range of Expansion).
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and answer each of the pre-screen questions. Candidates that do not follow these standard application tasks will not be considered. Thank you for your interest!