Busy real estate Investment company in the Volusia County area Ormond Beach, which has been privately-held and in business since 1997. We’re looking for a clerical administrative assistant to help oversee the leasing and operations of our offices in the Volusia County area.
Due to Covid 19 all interview will be Skype ,Face time , Zoom please be prepared no in person interviews.
This position is in office no remote work however our office is closed to the Public.
This job is located in Ormond Beach, Florida.
Salary: $24,960.00 to $30,000.00 per year depending on Education / Qualification / Experience
Our busy properties need a professional who is high energy, lots of fun, can handle high intensity - very organized, and can juggle a wide variety of tasks; from ensuring your property operates optimally, and facilitating marketing efforts, to driving leasing as a top priority, just to name a few.
Will wear many hats... Leasing and marketing, sales and outgoing personality a MUST!
Great verbal and written skills, as you will be communicating with current & potential residents, including great phone manners. This is an optimal opportunity for many areas of growth.
Looking for a self-starter, someone who takes initiative, and a fast learner!
What requirements do we have for our ideal candidate?
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 1 year of property management or 3 years of clerical work or Bachelor’s Degree.
Some perks of joining our TEAM:
- Health Stipend
- Incredible TEAM building and networking to support your success
- Well organized daily operations to maximize productivity while having FUN
- Awesome opportunities to grow your career
The Talent we are looking for to add value to our TEAM:
- Excellent upbeat energy and a positive can-do attitude
- Not afraid to lead by example following company directive
- Effective communicator
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and integrity
- Committed to delivering five-star customer service
- Creative thinker, marketer and exudes strong salesmanship
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Very organized, detailed oriented and extremely reliable
• Work with all prospective tenants and monthly rent roll with the help of Legal Counsel for management review
• Coordinate tenant move ins and move out
• Photo and videotape walk throughs of properties upon a tenant’s departure
• Responsible for ensuring tenant information within data base is current and up to date
• Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with prospective and/or departing tenants as directed by management
• Ensure that utility and lawn maintenance bills, and other similar charges incurred by tenants are processed and paid by tenants in a timely manner
• Ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
• Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
• Oversee the maintenance crews in the absence of the Company Owner - Includes all coordination functions, or as directed by the Company Owner
• Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of work requested by tenants via Service Requests
• Responsible for all correspondence to and from tenants and vendors as directed by Company Owner
• Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
• Ensuring that prospective tenants submit the proper documentation
• Ensure invoices are processed with appropriate back-up and according to established procedures
• Update and maintain office procedures in the Employee Training Manual
• Ensure Certificates of Renter’s Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date
• Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests for review and approval
• Oversee aspects of tenant improvement work with management oversight
• Gathering information on current and upcoming projects
• Negotiate fees with contractors and sub-contractors
• Showing properties to prospective tenants
• Ensures maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate.
• Work with existing or prospective tenants to conclude lease transactions.
• Develop leasing/market plans for specific properties.
• Execute simple to complex Lease transactions.
• Negotiate fees with vendors and subcontractors.
• Schedule maintenance requests.
• All aspects of customer service.
• Performs a variety of office based & clerical tasks.
• Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation of your own.
Is this YOU? Apply today!
We believe having the right fit and maintaining a healthy balance between hard work and having fun. The sky’s the limit with us!
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY!!! – Ormond Beach, FL
Why Work Here?In business since 1997 / Private Company!! / Great Pay!! / Atmosphere!! / Advancement opportunities based on performance, reliability, time with company !!
Rated one of the best places to work for in the Volusia County area.