We are a rapidly growing real estate company in the Volusia County area, which has been privately-held and in business since 1997.
We’re looking for a clerical administrative assistant to help oversee the leasing and operations of our offices in the Volusia County area
This job is located in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Salary: $24,960.00 to $29.120.00 per year depending on Education / Qualification / Experience
Our busy properties need a professional who is high energy, lots of fun, can handle high intensity - very organized, and can juggle a wide variety of tasks; from ensuring your property operates optimally, and facilitating marketing efforts, to driving leasing as a top priority, just to name a few.
Will wear many hats... Leasing and marketing, sales and outgoing personality a MUST!
Great verbal and written skills, as you will be communicating with current & potential residents, including great phone manners. This is an optimal opportunity for many areas of growth.
Looking for a self-starter, someone who takes initiative, and a fast learner!
What requirements do we have for our ideal candidate?
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 1 year of property management or 3 years of clerical work or Bachelor’s Degree.
Some perks of joining our TEAM:
- Health Stipend
- Incredible TEAM building and networking to support your success
- Well organized daily operations to maximize productivity while having FUN
- Awesome opportunities to grow your career
The Talent we are looking for to add value to our TEAM:
- Excellent Leader with upbeat energy and a positive can-do attitude
- Not afraid to lead by example following company directive
- Effective communicator
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and integrity
- Committed to delivering five-star customer service
- Creative thinker, marketer and exudes strong salesmanship
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Very organized, detailed oriented and extremely reliable
• Prepare residential leases for all prospective tenants and monthly rent roll with the help of Legal Counsel for management review
• Coordinate tenant move ins and move out
• Photo and videotape walk throughs of properties upon a tenant’s departure
• Responsible for ensuring tenant information within data base is current and up to date
• Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with prospective and/or departing tenants as directed by management
• Ensure that utility and lawn maintenance bills, and other similar charges incurred by tenants are processed and paid by tenants in a timely manner
• Ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
• Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
• Oversee the maintenance crews in the absence of the Company Owner - Includes all cordination functions, or as directed by the Company Owner
• Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of work requested by tenants via Service Requests
• Responsible for all correspondence to and from tenants and vendors as directed by Company Owner
• Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
• Ensuring that prospective tenants submit the proper documentation
• Ensure invoices are processed with appropriate back-up and according to established procedures
• Update and maintain office procedures in the Employee Training Manual
• Ensure Certificates of Renter’s Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date
• Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests for review and approval
• Oversee aspects of tenant improvement work with management oversight
• Gathering information on current and upcoming projects
• Negotiate fees with contractors and sub-contractors
• Showing properties to prospective tenants
• Ensures maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate.
• Work with existing or prospective tenants to conclude lease transactions.
• Develop leasing/market plans for specific properties.
• Execute simple to complex Lease transactions.
• Negotiate fees with vendors and subcontractors.
• Schedule maintenance requests.
• All aspects of customer service.
• Performs a variety of office based & clerical tasks.
• Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation of your own.
Is this YOU? Apply today!
We believe having the right fit and maintaining a healthy balance between hard work and having fun. The sky’s the limit with us!