Robotics Quality Assurance Associate
READY Robotics Columbus, OH
- Posted: 13 days ago
READY Robotics is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Quality Assurance Associate for a hands-on role that involves testing both software applications and robot hardware as a whole product.
Industrial robots are difficult to program and integrate, making them very time-consuming and costly to deploy. READY Robotics' technology removes these barriers by creating an easy-to-use system with an open architecture capable of being programmed in a matter of hours by almost anyone.
As a Quality Assurance Associate you will be tasked with performing comprehensive test procedures for a fleet of robots and devices. This will include following software test plans for component and system level tests. You will be responsible for testing Forge/OS with a large array of industrial robots and other automation equipment.
This is a full-time position where you will be working alongside a dedicated team of professionals in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
- Perform manual tests on robots and automation equipment
- Identify, isolate, and document issues as tickets within Jira.
- Assure both new and existing product functions perform as expected before each software and hardware release
- Assure product never strays from its safety and performance requirements
- Program a wide variety industrial robots and automation equipment using using Forge/OS
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams as new features are developed to ensure a complete test coverage. Will also work closely with our Customer Success team to capture and track product issues on the field.
- 2+ years of hands-on testing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong problem-solving skills, think like an "end-user"
- A fertile imagination for generating test scenarios
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Excellent planning, communication and observational skills
- Based in Columbus, Ohio or willing to relocate
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Experience with multiple brands of robots, PLCs and other automation equipment
- Experienced testing a software / hardware product.
- Understanding of end-to-end automation system (robot, peripherals, Forge / OS) operations
- Experience in QA/Automation/Test/Robotic Application Engineering
- Experience working with common machine tools (CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, etc.)
TechnologyView all jobs at READY Robotics