CNA HHA PCA LPN Medication Tech - (Administer insulin shot) -
READY 2 SERVE HOME HEALTH CARE LLC Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Health Agency seeking a compassionate caregiver to assist client in Herndon. Great company seeking proven caregiver.
Split Shift Needed:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and then from 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. on the same day
and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Must also have certification to administer an insulin shot
- Proven experience as a caregiver
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Assisting clients with daily activities
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Managing medication
- Preparing meals and shopping for groceries or other essentials
- Providing care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client's social, emotional, physical and mental health
- Proficient with the proper handling of medications
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and organized
- Ability to remain calm and handle any emergencies that may arise
- Exceptionally patient, good at listening and responding to others' needs
- Proficient in some domestic chores such as preparing meals and cleaning.
- Trained in specialized areas of care, for example, dementia or Alzheimer's disease, mental illness.
Please send resume and credentials.
READY 2 SERVE HOME HEALTH CARE LLC
2250 Corporate Park Dr. HerndonHerndon, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at READY 2 SERVE HOME HEALTH CARE LLC