IT Support Analyst
RESPEC Inc Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: RESPEC has an immediate opening for an IT Support Analyst in our Albuquerque, New Mexico location. The IT Support Analyst will provide frontline, primary technical support to end users on various technical issues relating to hardware, software, and peripherals. This individual will also be responsible for responding to, documenting, and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to IT service level agreements (SLAs). This position requires an individual with excellent problem-resolution skills to diagnose, evaluate, and resolve complex situations or, when appropriate, escalate or route tickets to appropriate IT staff members.
The IT Support Analyst will also perform root-cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems, and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. Multiple platforms, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and videoconferencing equipment, are supported by this individual. The successful candidate will work independently, share information, and assist other IT staff with work orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person or by telephone or email
- Resolve service desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Review daily IT operational checklists to ensure that systems are running properly
- Configure and deploy devices, software, telephones, and other technologies to employees
- Perform tasks related to IT access and identity
- 2-plus years of experience in working in an IT service or operations support role
- Proficiency in current Microsoft Office and Windows desktop and server technologies
- Ability to articulate technical situations through verbal and written communication
- Experience with business-class printing and conference-room solutions
- Mobile device management and troubleshooting abilities
- Sound understanding of business-level IT security practices
- Personal compute device hardware experience.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, and dental insurance; holidays; paid leave; 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); continuing education; and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Because of current COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted remotely by appointment only and by videoconference or teleconference.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at RESPEC Inc