Position requires candidate be a US Citizenship. Please do not apply unless you are a US Citizen.
RESPEC, an internationally recognized consulting and services company, actively seeks a Full Stack .NET developer for our federal client.
Work entails experience solving hard problems in building real-time, state of the art, web applications. Work requires well rounded candidate have experience with real-time databases, distributed data protocols, and modern web development methods and tools. Individual joining our team is self-motivated, self-responsible, enthusiastic, and a contributing team member.
Statement of Work:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain existing and new technology for several corporate applications
- Come up with solutions that may not always be obvious, while still delivering in short time frames
- Manage software application code using version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Generate software documentation and reports
- Work effectively in an Agile software development (or adapted Agile) environment
Required Technical Skills:
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
- Proficient at task prioritization and time management
- Possess strong attention to detail and good communication skills
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or 8 years of direct applicable experience.
Engagement: Position is classified as temporary part-time (W2) or Professional Associate (1099). Work is expected to commence on or about December 1, 2002 - April 2021.
Powered by JazzHR