Real Estate Assistant
RE/MAX Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Bilingual Real Estate Assistant(English & Spanish ) to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in real estate
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Marketing skills in real estate
- Managing the social media for a real estate broker
RE/MAXWhy Work Here?
LOTS OF ROOMS TO GROWN
7020 W HIGGINS CHICAGO 60656Chicago, IL
Real EstateView all jobs at RE/MAX