The #1 RE/MAX in Illinois, RE/MAX Suburban, is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to lead all aspects of a real estate office. This role requires skilled multi-tasking to support the needs of both real estate agents and clients throughout the real estate transaction process - both commercial and residential. If you are comfortable working in a busy office environment, prioritizing many daily tasks, and delivering a great customer experience, you may be the right fit!
- Deliver outstanding service to both customers and agents during the real estate process.
- Support agents with document management, scheduling appointments, emails and follow up
- Answer incoming calls and requests in rapid fashion
- Input data in the Multiple Listing Service
- All aspects of office administration and legal compliance to real estate files using paperless documentation management systems
- Creating property brochures, postcards and social media posts with the use of world class tools provided by RE/MAX
- General office management, scheduling and training of part time team members
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Minimum 3 years experience in real estate, real estate marketing or transaction coordination strongly preferred
- Reliable, dependable and sense of pride in work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an engaging phone personality
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point) and Google Apps.
- Experience with real estate technology, including Showing Time and Docusign Transaction Rooms, is strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable on social media platforms - can draft posts for agents and office use
- Exceptional attention to detail. To that end, please include a cover letter with your resume that highlights your experience, what you are looking for in an employer and what sets you apart from others
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment with an eagerness to learn and implement process improvements
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service and POSITIVE, HAPPY attitude