- Posted: over a month ago
- $8 Hourly
$3 - $8 hourly commission+bonusResponsibilities:
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
WE specialize in selling ALL types of homes in Northern and Central New Jersey and love helping first-time buyers. Especially buyers and sellers from outside of New Jersey. Please do not forget to ask about our grant assistance program to help with down payments and closing costs.
Communication, Trust, and Integrity are very important as clients are our number one priority. We treat every transaction as if it was our own. We aim to add value and support at every stage of the house buying or selling process by sharing my hands-on experience and providing access to my professional real estate network. We are a strong believer in education and will make available several learning opportunities and resources to help you and your family maximize profits.
RE/MAX First Realty II - Darrell Bailey Real Estate
BusinessView all jobs at RE/MAX First Realty II - Darrell Bailey Real Estate