If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than at RE/MAX Executives of Virginia! With a powerful national brand behind us, we have a huge advantage over our competitors as RE/MAX leads the industry in sales with associates averaging more sales than other real estate agents. Through RE/MAX, agents receive more than 1 million leads per year and agents are offered many free marketing tools as well as technology to help manage their clients and grow their business. RE/MAX Executives of Virginia has a proven track record of helping our agents gain more money in less time through our training and mentorship programs, experienced and knowledgeable staff, and other agent resources.
Contact us today, so we can get started on the process of helping you make your real estate business more lucrative. RE/MAX Executives of Virginia has four offices locations in Springfield, Alexandria, Fairfax, and Woodbridge for you to work out of as well as the option to work remotely.
Learn more about working for RE/MAX: https://www.joinremax.com/executivesCompensation:
$150,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Guide your customers as they navigate their home purchase, representing them through negotiations and the closing process
- Build your business by serving customers generated by RE/MAX and then through your own repeat and referral network
- Stay current on market trends and strategies
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to network to build your business
- Attention to detail and time management; punctuality is key in following up with clients
- Commission based - can make up to $150,000, but not guaranteed
- Active Virginia real estate license
- Can be a newly licensed or experienced realtor
- Goal-oriented; strong drive to meet performance goals
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Enthusiasm for learning and using new tech tools
If this sounds great to you and you meet most of the criteria, we would love to hear from you!About Company
Real Estate Brokerage with 4 offices in Northern Virginia and operating in the DMV. We are an international brand and have been in the top 500 brokerages in the country consistently every year. We are looking to grow our footprint and need like-minded individuals to grow with us and prosper.