Do you want a TON of leads, an awesome CRM, Facebook ads, and cutting edge technology? We’re looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious agent to join our team. You will be required to prospect, follow up, schedule appointments, prepare contracts and navigate all stages of the home sale. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!Compensation:
$75,000 - $100,000 with commissionsResponsibilities:
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare contracts for clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be fun, friendly, and outgoing!
My name is Adrian Goss and I'm a local Realtor with RE/MAX Executive here in the Central Valley. I'm SUPER excited to be speaking with you about working together. I am looking for help in growing my real estate team to the next level. Our team offers cutting edge technology, an excellent customer experience, tons of leads, systems, and the best coaching in the industry.